- love the human voice?
- the focus of a subspecialty?
- enthusiastic about the subspecialty of voice diagnosis and treatment?
- interested in gender affirmation voice surgery?
- enjoy high definition video work?
- staying on top of endoscopic imaging?
- the complexities of diagnostic sleuthing?
- have a background in music?
The voicedoctor-practice is looking for a recent graduate interested in learning and practicing laryngology. Opportunity is available to continue practice after fellowship completion.
I am James Thomas and with my staff we have built a practice dedicated exclusively to laryngology/voice disorders over 20 years. My current priorities for teaching and speaking on laryngology lead me to almost monthly travel around the world. Consequently, someone competent in managing all nuances of voice disorders would be a welcome addition to the voicedoctor practice. New patients would appreciate appointments and surgery sooner than I alone can accommodate them.
Our office is located in central Portland, which is a delightful, liberal west coast city with incredible lifestyle living in an urban area. Wilderness abounds, beginning as close as a 10 minute ride from the office. We are an active gastronomic, creative beverage, coffee loving, pedestrian, transit, & cycling friendly community.
If joining the voicedoctor team sounds like an opportunity to you, please contact me at [email protected].
Fellowship salary is $70,000 for the first year.